Thursday, June 25, 2009

LIKING IT - LINKING IT!

Oh how exciting, it's nearly 1st of July! Should be interesting to see the number of people involoved and completed by then. I read in heads up a bit ago that only 15 people so far have completed all programs and the survey. I was wondering though if they are checking the blogs when the surveys are done or all together after the 1st, as I have updated and made changes since doing my survey. I really like the sessions and the little tricks I leanrt. Also that I can now help staff and cutomers with blogging and linking feed etc. I find that when I get on a role I like to make more and more albums and explore more sites to link to. I am greatful for the delicious site, it's a big help with taging making topics easy to find. I look forward to the announcment of the winner of the sexy lil laptop! Good times had by all and good friendships made.

No comments:

Post a Comment